OUR GOAL TO STUDENTS
1. Communicate effectively utilizing the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
2. Understand and apply both practical and analytical concepts and skills in mathematics and science.
3. Demonstrate higher-order thinking, goal-setting and problem-solving skills through analysis, synthesis, conceptual application and
4. Demonstrate honesty, respect for others, respect for property and respect for our environment.
5. Demonstrate work habits such as punctuality, reliability, perseverance and good conduct essential for academic and employment success
6. Develop a positive self image.
7. Engage in independent and cooperative learning activities.
8. Understand and apply the rights and responsibilities associated with citizenship in a democracy.
10. Exhibit a positive attitude toward lifetime fitness and wellness.
11. Explore basic career processes involving aptitude/ability assessments; demonstrate skills necessary in utilization of career information
12. Develop the ability to manage time effectively.
13. Understand diversity and respect individual differences
Fill it up then send it to our email email@example.com.